Leading UK Floor Screeding Contractors London
Contractors and developers in the City are delighted that nearly 4,000 new homes are being planned for city workers. Currently 76 new homes are being created in the City itself, but there’s little hope of space being made available for more. Discussions are being held, therefore, with Lambeth, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Hackney, Southwark, and Lewisham about potential sites for new developments.
Whenever the pace of house building quickens in London, contractors are on the look out for innovative solutions that will improve productivity, and increase their profit margin. Liquid Screed Direct takes pride in being the UK’s leading supplier of liquid screed products and services, which deliver just that!
Liquid Screed Delivers Savings on Time and Budget
Over the past decade liquid screed has been quietly revolutionising the screeding sector. Whereas traditional, or dry screed provided a manual solution requiring a large team, liquid screed has streamlined sub floor installation. It’s a 21st century technology which delivers a whole range of benefits for contractors and developers, including:
- Quality Guarantee: Liquid screed arrives pre-mixed to industry standards
- Simple Installation: A small team of screed specialists covers around 1,000-1,500m² per day
- Rapid Dry: Once poured, liquid screed is dry enough for light foot traffic after 24/48 hours
- Excellent Finish: The quality of the mix means that there’s no cracking, curling or shrinkage
- Force Dry: The sub floor can be force dried after just 7 days
Liquid Screed for Underfloor Heating
This innovative product has been developed to provide an enhanced conductivity when used as part of a wet underfloor heating installation. The liquid consistency ensures that the screed ‘hugs’ the pipes, minimising the risk of air voids. The mix has been optimised for rapid heat response, ensuring that warmth travels from the pipes to every corner of the room, fast.
Expert Floor Screeding Contractors London
At Liquid Screed Direct we provide UK sourced top quality liquid screed. Our screed specialists are locally recruited to ensure a rapid response for projects across the London region. Their expertise is invaluable in facilitating a fast and successful flooring or underfloor heating installation, which is why we give customers instant access to them. They can provide a free no obligation quote, or offer advice on the product.
Guaranteed London Floor Screeding Success
In order to ensure success on all our projects, we always ensure:
- Dedicated Project Manager: They will manage the project every step of the way. That means clear communication, proactive problem solving, and regular reporting.
- Expertise: Our screeding specialists are leading UK experts. They will advise on environmental preparation, facilitate the pour, and provide guidance on aftercare.
- Flexible Scheduling: We understand pressure, which is why we recognise that schedules need to be negotiated. We work in collaboration with our customers.
- Prep Advice: A few simple actions taken to prepare the installation environment, can greatly improve the quality of the finish. Our screeding specialists provide a clear briefing.
- Quality: This is hardwired into everything we do, at every stage of the installation. Our liquid screed specialists incorporate ongoing quality checking throughout the process.
- Sign-Off: This happens only when the customer is satisfied with the London floor screeding quality and service we’ve delivered.
If you would like to know more about Liquid Screed Direct London floor screeding, call our screed specialists on 0800 0599959 / 07926 235618 for a free no obligation quote.